Why Eat All-Natural and Organic Foods?
Why eat all-natural and organic foods? Well, ask yourself the following five questions:
- Are you concerned that processed and fast foods are not healthy?
- Are you willing to eat a large spoonful of every ingredient listed in your food every day?
- Would your great-grandmother have served the food you put on the table?
- Do you want to know what is in the food your kids eat?
- Which list of ingredients sounds more appealing?
(a) free-range organic chicken breasts, organic tomatoes, fresh organic basil, extra-virgin olive oil, thyme, oregano, etc.; or
(b) reconstituted pressed chicken parts, dried tomato extract, artificial flavors, partially hydrogenated xyz, monosodium pdq, various artificial preservatives, other scientific chemical names that you can’t pronounce let alone know what they are, etc.
Well, now you know why many people choose to eat all-natural and organic foods. But besides common sense, there are at least two other reasons why eating an all-natural and organic diet is better: organic foods are better for you and organic foods taste better!
Click here to learn more about meal programs.